Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Tho

This is a view of My Tho City from the Tien Giang River. Around My Tho City have several bars or islands, and the day trippers from Ho Chi Minh City enjoy eco-tourism at fruits gardens.

This multipurpose inland canal is utilized for cultivating waterfowl, water transportation, irrigation water, and so on.

Very new bank protection work along the Bao Dinh River at the central of My Tho City. This work had been completed with in several months with the purpose of tourism and improvement of a local boat stop.

This is a sunset view at Thoi Son Isalnd belonges to Tien Giang Province. The periphery of My Tho City is one of the best location for sunset view because the sun sets over the river.

Chuong Duong Hotel is located at riverside of Tien River. My Tho City is about 70km far from the South China Sea but still be influenced by tidal movement, therefore a tree submerged in this picture emerge when ebb tide.

No comments: